We guarantee to offer you the lowest quote, so you get the best value for your money. You’ll receive excellent value for your money which includes everything essential for a smooth transition. We’re confident that our service is the most affordable, and have yet to find an agency that charges a cheaper fee for anywhere near the premium service that we offer you. Let us know if anyone does, and we promise to meet that quote. We are a company who pride ourselves on helping students like yourself, first and foremost!
Medlink Students offer you a package that comprises all of the following services: Pre-application process
- You’ll have a free consultation with a medical student (not a secretary in London) who has personally gone through the bureaucracy of going to study in Europe.
- Get your own assigned student advisor to listen to your story and guide you.
- Free advice on the most suitable universities for you.
- One-to-one advise on life in the respective European country.
- Advice on choosing between Medicine, Dentistry or any other speciality.
- Liaising between you and the university regarding your admission.
- Guidance on any concerns you may have or questions regarding any required documents or the application procedure.
- Access to a UK office, and access to an office at the university in Europe.
- Professional completion of your documents
- Notarisation, apostilisation and legalisation of your documents (we’ll do this for you, other agencies do not usually do this.)
- Translation of your documents.
- Getting your guaranteed acceptance letter from the ministry of education in the country you’ll be studying in.
- Tutorials, revision material and help with the entrance exam and interview.
- We also cover the application fee.
- Personally handling your documents and submitting them to the university.
- Assistance with visa application and processing, if necessary.
- Assistance with payment of Tuition fee to the university.
- Since we’re all medical students and graduated doctors, you’ll have access to a rich network of professionals in your future career. Remember the advice your dad told you “It’s not what you know. It’s whom you know.”
- You’ll be supported when securing summer internships back in the UK.
- Our doctors who have returned to the UK will help you register with the General Medical/Dental Council.
- Assistance from doctors with choosing an appropriate post-graduate speciality.
- Assistance from doctors with creating a strong cover letter, CV and with applying for NHS jobs, and then with interviews.
- Assistance from doctors on creating the most competitive application for an FY2 position
- Assistance with planning your journey to Europe and advise on transport methods and temporary accommodation.
- Airport pick-up: One of our students will meet you at the airport and transport you to our office, so we ensure that you are safe, and set you up with everything that you need.
- Introducing you to the team of students whom you’ll see on campus every day and will support you throughout your stay at the university.
- Social events to help you make friends before the course begins.
- Finding accommodation: We ensured that you get the most affordable and ideal accommodation tailored to what suits you best.
- Help setting up bills/internet/a local sim card, and we will do everything for you, so you do not have to lift a finger.
- Setting up a local bank account: we advise you on the best banks to use with the best conversion rates, and we will help you set up an account.
- Assistance on finding whatever you need throughout your stay in Europe, such as restaurants with special dietary requirements (halal meat/vegan/vegetarian), finding a mosque, temple or church etc.
- We will assist you with applying for, and legalising your residence permit.
- Assistance with applying for Medical insurance.
- We will give you tours of the city, and the university and show you all the ins-and-outs of living in the area.
- Academic support from older students studying at the same university as you. Free revision resources, notes, past exam papers, should you need this.
- Help with revision and preparation for your mid-terms/exams from students who’ve already aced them, should you require this.
- Access to the best revision notes from older students and exactly how to prepare for each exam, during your degree.
- We will add you to the Facebook/WhatsApp group of your respective university so you can interact with the rest of our students.
- Finally, we will support you throughout your stay in Europe; you’ll see us on campus every day, and we’re always only a few minutes away.
We can guarantee you entry into many universities in Europe for FREE, that means you do not pay any agency fee. Look out for the red icon stating “no agency fee”. Otherwise, the price for first-year entry and all of the above services is only £2000 (or the equivalent amount in $ or €) and covers numerous services. This is paid in two instalments. We request an initial deposit of £1000 upon application and sign a contract with you promising your entry. Then once we get your acceptance letter and you’re registered on the course, we request the remaining £1000. Medlink Students Ltd is a company created by doctors and students for the students. We ensure that you receive excellent value for your money by providing you with a wide range of services that are affordable, competitive and essential for a smooth transition. We are a company who pride ourselves on helping students first and foremost! With Medlink Students you can trust us to take care of you and help you with everything you can think of, all as part of the agency fee you pay, we have no additional or hidden fees. Prices may increase for late applications. Costs for transfers and graduate medicine entry do vary as they depend on many factors.