Special December 2022 Intake Available Now. Limited Seats

LEARN MORE
Close button
ENQUIRE NOW

Special December 2022 Intake Available Now. Limited Seats

LEARN MORE
Close button
Medlink Students
Home
Universities

Study Medicine And Dentistry In Europe

Just choose your desired course. Let us take care of the rest for you.
100% guaranteed entry in top medical universities abroad
Medicine & Dentistry courses recognised by Medical Councils worldwide
100+ hand-picked medical universities to choose from
Tuition fees starting from as low as €3000/year
Full ongoing support by doctors and students overseas
4.7 / 5 on TrustPilot
4.9 / 5 on Google
4.8 / 5 on Facebook
study medicine and dentistry abroad with medlink students

ENQUIRE
Enquire now and get a FREE assessment of your documents and available options.
CHOOSE
We find you the perfect medical school to suit your needs & guarantee your entry
SUPPORT
On-ground support with help from medical students and doctors on campus.
PRACTICE
Our doctors will help you register in the UK or other EU countries upon graduation.
study medicine at the best medical universities in europe

Study Medicine In Europe At Top Medical Universities

Join thousands of students just like you on the epic journey of studying medicine in Europe. Medical universities in your home country are too expensive, while competition is ruthless for the limited seats. But that’s not the end of the line! Studying Medicine in Europe means you will get a degree which is recognised worldwide.

You can now pursue your dream and study medicine or dentistry in top quality, safe and affordable European medical universities. As experienced overseas-trained doctors, we’ve hand picked the top medical universities. We specialise in helping you find the most tailored opportunity for you in Europe.

The medical courses below are fully taught and assessed in English. The tuition fees are lower than universities in your home country. However, rest assured that the education is top quality.

Schedule A FREE Consultation Now

get started
Recognition
Recognised by the General Medical Council and General Dental Council
Costs
More affordable tuition fees and living costs
WHO
Reputable, world-renowned, and recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
Variety
Apply for an unlimited number of medical universities in Europe
Flexibility
More flexible entry requirements
Competition
Less competition for entry
Language
Medicine and dentistry courses are fully taught in English
Practice
Practice Medicine in the UK and world-wide
Technology
Modern medical facilities and advanced technology
No Exams
No UCAT, BMAT, GAMSAT, or any other complicated exams

Why Apply With Medlink Students?

We guarantee your acceptance into a medical university in Europe. We are a team of professional doctors and medical students who have been through the same process many times with many international students.

Study medicine at the university of your choice in Europe. Our medical students and our team of professionals will provide you the best university for you with on-ground support for 6 years.

We create a strong and competitive file for you giving you a competitive advantage. We also provide you with the necessary material for the entrance exam that gives you a huge advantage compared to other applicants.

We have helped many students based on whatever qualifications they came to us with. Now it’s time we help you, give us 1% of your trust and we'll gain the remaining 99%
ENQUIRE NOW FOR FREE
apply to study medicine abroad with medlink students
Medlink Students is proudly featured by many brands, institutions and businesses worldwide. Some of the better known in the medical community are:
10 000+
International Students Trusted Us
80+
Universities we work with in Europe
4.91/5
Average rating on Google

What Our Proud Students Say About Us

See what some of our students have to say about our unbeatable support and outstanding services.
star ratingstar ratingstar ratingstar ratingstar rating

Medlink students looked after me from the very beginning. After calling them and sending my documents all I had to do is wait for my acceptance letter, and I got it. Now I am in Romania and I still receive phone calls from an agent to check on me. I highly recommend this agency.

star ratingstar ratingstar ratingstar ratingstar rating

I'm currently studying at the Medical University of Varna. I can't fault medlink students in my application, I was given materials to prepare for the entrance exam.

star ratingstar ratingstar ratingstar ratingstar rating

I would definitely recommend Medlink Students! They offer a very professional service and make the application process very quick and easy.

See all reviews

Kick-Start Your Medical Career Today

enquire now for free
chevron-downarrow-rightcheckmark-circle