Enquire now and get a FREE assessment of your documents and available options.
We find you the perfect medical school to suit your needs & guarantee your entry
On-ground support with help from medical students and doctors on campus.
Our doctors will help you register in the UK or other EU countries upon graduation.
Study Medicine In Europe At Top Medical Universities
Join thousands of students just like you on the epic journey of studying medicine in Europe. Medical universities in your home country are too expensive, while competition is ruthless for the limited seats. But that’s not the end of the line! Studying Medicine in Europe means you will get a degree which is recognised worldwide.
You can now pursue your dream and study medicine or dentistry in top quality, safe and affordable European medical universities. As experienced overseas-trained doctors, we’ve hand picked the top medical universities. We specialise in helping you find the most tailored opportunity for you in Europe.
The medical courses below are fully taught and assessed in English. The tuition fees are lower than universities in your home country. However, rest assured that the education is top quality.
Recognised by the General Medical Council and General Dental Council
More affordable tuition fees and living costs
Reputable, world-renowned, and recognised by the World Health Organisation (WHO)
Apply for an unlimited number of medical universities in Europe
More flexible entry requirements
Less competition for entry
Medicine and dentistry courses are fully taught in English
Practice Medicine in the UK and world-wide
Modern medical facilities and advanced technology
No UCAT, BMAT, GAMSAT, or any other complicated exams
Why Apply With Medlink Students?
We guarantee your acceptance into a medical university in Europe. We are a team of professional doctors and medical students who have been through the same process many times with many international students.
Study medicine at the university of your choice in Europe. Our medical students and our team of professionals will provide you the best university for you with on-ground support for 6 years.
We create a strong and competitive file for you giving you a competitive advantage. We also provide you with the necessary material for the entrance exam that gives you a huge advantage compared to other applicants.
We have helped many students based on whatever qualifications they came to us with. Now it’s time we help you, give us 1% of your trust and will gain the remaining 99%
Medlink Students is proudly featured by many brands, institutions and businesses worldwide. Some of the better known in the medical community are:
International Students Trusted Us
Universities we work with in Europe
Average rating on Google
What Our Proud Students Say About Us
See what some of our students have to say about our unbeatable support and outstanding services.
"Extremely professional and friendly team. They solved my query in middle of a weekend night !!!. And did as they promised."
Issa El Mais
"The medlink students team has helped me so much arranging my visa and getting the acceptance and residency. They're the cheapest agency in lebanon and the most recommended by people."
"The Medlink Team have been superb from the very start, and their support is ongoing even after you’ve enrolled. Their office in Dnipro is always open where you can seek support at any time – about university and non-university related issues - and their representatives are always on hand."
"Great thanks to Medlink for making our dream come true! Not only that... but students are constantly followed up and taken care of... Special thanks to Sam ???? for all his hard work... would definitely recommend this service ????."
"I would definitely recommend Medlink Students! They offer a very professional service and make the application process very quick and easy."
"This group is truly amazing, from the moment I was in contact with them, they made the process (especially the bureaucratic aspect) quite easy and straightforward."
"I'm currently studying at the Medical University of Varna. I can't fault medlink students in my application, I was given materials to prepare for the entrance exam."
Ivan Al Tayan
"Medlink Students helped me from the UAE to apply and get admission into university in Bulgaria. I’m now in my second year and the medlink team still keep in touch with me and help me."
"Medlink students looked after me from the very beginning. After calling them and sending my documents all I had to do is wait for my acceptance letter, and I got it. Now I am in Romania and I still receive phone calls from an agent to check on me. I highly recommend this agency."
Most students struggle to get accepted into medical university. We are doctors who help you secure entry into top accredited European universities, so you can study medicine, then successfully return back home to work as a doctor.