There are a lot of cases when people try to apply directly to a medical university instead of contacting Medlink Students to sort everything surrounding their application.
Of course, there is no problem with applying directly, however, in most cases a huge problem emerges. It’s not rare that we see people that have tried to apply directly and failed for whatever reason and then contact us begging to help them with admittance. No matter how hard we try to help the student there really isn’t much to do either because it’s too late or because of rejection from the university.
We dearly wish to prevent such issues for the sake of our students.
There is something else to it. Applying through Medlink Students would not only save you a lot of time but in some cases, it might save you big amounts of money too. This is due to the fact that to some universities we can apply for you absolutely for FREE. We take zero agency fee and everything you would ever pay for would be towards your tuition fees.
In this article, I want to show you the benefits of applying for the university through us instead of directly.
FREE Consultation With a Student or Doctor From our Team
Just 1 or 2 days after you’ve applied and sent us your documents you would receive a call from one of our specialists who is not only an expert in the field but also a medical student or a doctor! We are not just some secretaries behind desks, we’ve been through the same process of going to study abroad, we’ve been through the same obstacles and have learnt to tackle them.
You’d also be able to contact your specialist advisor whenever you want through calls or messages. We are at your disposal 24/7.
We Handle Everything Surrounding Your Application
Some students overlook the process of sorting out their application. It’s actually very complicated and consists of notarization, apostilisation, legalisation and translation of your documents. We then personally handle them to the university so you don’t have to manually visit the university to do that which would also save you time and money.
We also create a strong application file to make you stand out among other candidates and GUARANTEE your entry.
You are also presented with the best preparation material to help you ace your entrance exams.
General Support With Everything
- When you do get accepted into the medical school you desire we offer you full on ground support! We have 13 offices all over Europe and representatives in all the universities we provide with. Our offices will become a second home to you and you will receive help with whatever enquiries and questions you may have;
- When you arrive at the city you will be picked up from the airport from one of our representatives and you will get a tour around the city. We will show you all the good places and we’d be happy to have some food or coffee with you;
- We will introduce you to our communities of students even before you arrive through our social groups so that you can make some friends beforehand;
- Medlink Students will assist you with finding accommodation so you’ll never have to worry about this;
- We will also help you with applying for medical insurance as well as for visa if you’re a non-EU student;
- Assistance with setting up a local bank account.
All these services come absolutely for FREE, there are no hidden costs!
Apply to universities for FREE!
Medlink Students have strong relationships with all of their universities but with some, they are even stronger. For some universities, we can apply for you absolutely for FREE without an agency fee. The only thing you’ll ever have to pay for is your tuition fees.
This would mean that not only you will be applied and guaranteed entry to one of the best medical universities in Europe, but it would also come absolutely for FREE. Sounds too good to be true right? That’s because we treat our students the way we would treat our own children and by applying with us you become part of our happy family!
The thing with Medlink Students is that our care and support for you doesn’t end when you get accepted. We provide you with on-ground support through our offices near the universities and you meet us every day around campus.
- What’s more, since we’re all medical students and graduated doctors, you’ll have access to a rich network of professionals in your future career;
- We will help you when securing summer internships back in the UK. We will also help you register with the General Medical/Dental Council;
- Our doctors will assist you with choosing an appropriate post-graduate speciality suitable for your best qualities and characteristics.;
- Not only that, but we will also assist you with creating a strong cover letter, CV and applying for jobs.
Don’t put your future at risk by applying by yourself! You would lose a lot of time and your acceptance is NOT guaranteed. You wouldn’t want to waste a whole year of your life by having to apply again, would you?