How much will Studying in Europe cost me?
University Tuition Fees
University tuition fees in Euros (€) per year
Our fee starts from £1500 and can vary depending on the university you're applying to. For example, for a £1500 fee, we request an initial deposit of £500 upon application, and then once we get you your acceptance letter and get you registered on the course, we take the remaining £1000 upon enrollment. Medlink students Ltd is a company created by students, for the students. We ensure that you receive excellent value for your money by providing you with a wide range of services that are affordable, competitive and essential for a smooth transition. We have yet to find an agency that charges a cheaper fee than we do. Please let us know if you do, and we promise to meet that quote. We are a company who pride ourselves on helping students, first and foremost! With Medlink Students you can trust us to take care of you and help you with everything you can think of, all as part of the £1500 fee you pay, we have no additional or hidden fees. Fees for transfer students may vary.
Our fee covers the following services:
- Professional completion, translation and legalisation of your documents.
- Applying for your acceptance letter from the ministry of education in the country you'll be studying in.
- Tutorials and help with the entrance exam and interview.
- Airport transfer: One of our students will meet you at the airport and transport you to our office, so we ensure that you are safe, and set you up with everything that you need.
- Finding accommodation: We ensured that you get the best and cheapest accommodation tailored to what suits you best with our sponsored estate agents. We guarantee that you will pay less for accommodation with us, than anyone else.
- Help setting up bills/internet/a local sim card, we will do everything for you so you do not have to lift a finger.
- Setting up a local bank account: we advise you on the best banks to use with the best conversion rates, and we will help you set up an account.
- We will apply for, and legalise your residence permit.
- We will apply for your Medical insurance.
- We will give you tours of the city, and the university and show you all the ins-and-outs of living in the area, or as our students like to say "we'll make you street smart."
- Finally, we will support you throughout your stay in Europe and even after graduation; we are only a phone call away.
Self-Funding and Loans
We have done a break down of the usual living costs below:
In general, our students spend €3000- €5000 per year on living expenses.
Living costs in European cities are very reasonable, but the monthly amount can vary depending on the lifestyle of each international student. Nevertheless, with €300-€500 per month, an international student can live very comfortably and enjoy affordable university education anywhere in Europe.
Below are the approximate student living costs of living in a European City (Bulgaria, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Czech, or Ukraine):
• Private apartment: €100–150/month. Medlink Students' affiliation with some European letting agencies can help you get cheaper accommodation in your chosen city,
• Bills: €40/month
• Food: €100/month (A BIG MAC meal in McDonald's is £2)
• Clothes: you must take into account that you need to bring with you winter and summer clothes.
• Medical insurance: FREE (with help from Medlink Students)
• Entertainment: €80/month
• Transport: less than €2 per taxi ride. Train journeys between cities are as cheap as €3, based on the average 4 hour train journey within Europe.
• Flights – Can be very cheap (€35 each way booked in advance) You will be provided with timetables at the start of each year, so you know when your holidays will be. Students who travel to study medicine in Europe will receive a discount from Turkish Airlines, click here for more info.
Accessing money – Speak with your Medlink Advisor, but British students normally transfer money to their European account or just use their British bank cards at any ATM for free.
Medlink Students' Service Fee Can be paid in 2 installments.
For example a fee of £1500
1st Payment: £500 deposit upon application.
£1000 upon acceptance.
Jane Doe - Another Company, LLC
Tuition fees start from €3000 per year.
The annual tuition fee can be paid in up to 3 installments (except in the 1st year).